Natural Family Living
& CEE Quotes & Population Control & Cybertron
& Elysium (PWP).
- Climate Crisis for Beginners (Usborne) [Great for children].
- What is climate
change? A really simple guide (BBC, 2020).
on Planet Earth [Extinction Rebellion scientists community
answer explain so many of the issues and likely outcomes].
Change: The Facts
(BBC, 2019 documentary with David Attenborough).
(BBC, 2020 documentary with David Attenborough).
- The Story of Stuff
Project [12 educational videos here].
- Extinction Rebellion.
Conservationists (Survival) [also join the call here!].
- The Shaman's Message (Instituto Socioambiental) [Powerful 2m video].
Case for Climate Change
it time to reassess our relationship with nature? (BBC, 2020).
- Biodiversity: Why the nature crisis matters,
in five graphics
- 'Uninhabitable hell': UN report lays bare the
reality of climate change
soils underpin life but future looks ‘bleak’, warns UN report (The
- Revealed: air pollution may be damaging ‘every organ in the body’ (The Guardian, 2019).
- Johnson's pledges on the environment are
worthless. Worse is how cynical they are (The Guardian, 2020).
- Beware far-right arguments
disguised as environmentalism (The Conversation, 2020).
Climate Movement Must Be Ready To Challenge Rising Right-Wing Environmentalism
(Sam Knights, Jacobin, 2020) [on ecofascism].
- Climate action must now focus on the global
rich and their corporations (The Conversation, 2018).
- How the
oil industry made us
doubt climate change (BBC, 2020) [Same evil tactics as
plastic, sugar industries].
richest 1% cause double CO2 emissions of poorest 50%, says Oxfam
- 1% of people cause half of global aviation
emissions – study (The
- Climate change:
Global 'elite' will need to slash high-carbon lifestyles (BBC, 2020).
- How affluent people can end their mindless
overconsumption (Vox, 2020).
- Capitalism Will Ruin the Earth by 2050, Scientists Say (Vice, 2020) [Degrowth!].
living for all does not have to cost the Earth (Leeds University, 2020).
- We Can Use Less Energy and Still Have Good
Lives (Gizmodo, 2020).
- How to live with the climate crisis without becoming a nihilist
Kalmus, Los Angeles Times, 2019).
- 'We've had so many wins': why the green
movement can overcome climate crisis (The Guardian, 2020).
- UN global climate poll: ‘The people’s voice is clear – they want action’ (The Guardian, 2021) [Two-thirds think it's a global emergency].
- There's another pandemic under our noses, and it kills 8.7m people a year (Rebecca Solnit, The Guardian, 2021) [In the past 15 months, Air Pollution has killed 3x as many as Covid-19. Yet it is normalised. WTF!].
- 5 best and 5 worst things a person can do for the climate (Peter Kalmus, 2021).
People and Ageing
- Natural Family Living
- Life - Wendy Priesnitz
- Peggy O'Mara -
website of former editor of Mothering
magazine - The home for Natural Family Living.
- Wondrous Beginnings
- Wendy McCarty, Prenatal & Perinatal Psychology pioneer.
Motherworld is the society where mothers and
the values of mothering – love, care and support for each
other, and for our
Mother Earth and all Her creatures and nature – are placed in
the centre of our
lives, rather than being left out on the periphery [also
- Big Life Issues (PWP).
- wikiHow - Free
helpful advice on how to do almost anything with a supportive community.
Causes, Activism & World Change
- Unity Obstacles - Political Machinations (PWP).
- MotherWorld Political
destruction and chaos has become the new way of governing
- Noam Chomsky: The world is at the most
dangerous moment in human history (New Statesman, 17 September 2020).
is now a mafia state
does the right keep pretending the left runs Britain? (The
[Trump/Republicans/GOP does the same in the USA].
- Should citizens assemblies be mandatory? (The Guardian, 2020).
is in decline. Here’s how we can revive it (The Correspondent, 2020)
[Explains ‘Citizens’ Assemblies’ simply yet in-depth].
- The Trial of Julian Assange Should Terrify
Everyone (Matt Kennard, DDN, 2020).
- The case for global free movement - Bridges not Borders (Global Justice Now, 2018) [Comic book simply explains how we need to treat immigration].
Culture & Philosophy
& Underclass &
Criminality & Privilege
Want to Be a Racist).
- Racism - A
History episode 3 -
A Savage Legacy (BBC4, 2007) [Brutal must-see 58m47s video
from a quality three-part
'How can we win?' Monopoly analogy explained (BBC, 2020)
[Brilliant analogy by Kimberly Jones].
to argue with a
racist: Five myths debunked (BBC, 2020).
- 'I want my
be proud they're black' (BBC, 2020).
Fragility: Why It's So Hard to Talk to White People about Racism
(Dr Robin DiAngelo, PhD).
Ruffin Shares a Lifetime of Traumatic
Run-Ins with Police (YouTube) [Helps show how commonplace is
black oppression in the USA].
- The story of Britain's Black Power movement (BBC, 2020).
the legacy of America's blackface (BBC, 2019).
Why racism in US is worse than in Europe (BBC, 2018).
- Black Lives Matter
[also see here].
in the Time of Covid-19 and the Black Lives Matter
Movement (Roslyn Smith).
Health Issues Facing the Black Community (Sunshine Behavioral
the term 'racist' be redefined? (BBC, 2019).
collection of anti-racism resources (38 Degrees).
- The Doll
Test (YouTube) [So sad].
Ali: 'Why is
everything white?' (BBC, 1971) [Brilliant, funny].
beyond its racist past (BBC, 2017).
Cargle's Free #DoTheWork Course if seek to Ally with Black Women
[Highly recommended, very enlightening].
Ways Spiritual Thinking Can Reinforce Oppression and Racism
- How the long fight for slavery reparations
is slowly being won
International [Since 1969 fighting for the survival of Tribal
- A corporate, commodified Black History Month is taking hold. We can't let it (Malaika Jabali, The Guardian, 2021).
- The myth of race (BBC & The Open University, 2021).
- The invention of whiteness: the long history of a dangerous idea (Robert P Baird, The Guardian, 2021)
[Before the 17th century, people did not think of themselves as
belonging to something called the white race. But once the idea was
invented, it quickly began to reshape the modern world.].
(PWP) [also see here].
- Center for Humane Technology
[realigning tech with humanity's best interests].
- Digital colonialism: the evolution of American empire (Michael Kwet, Roar, 2021)
[Digital colonialism is the use of digital technology for political,
economic and social domination of another nation or territory. American
“Big Tech” corporations are gaining massive profits through
their control over business, labour, social media and entertainment in
the Global South.].